Terms and Conditions of Website Use
We are committed to keeping your personal information private. Palm Hill Country Club will not sell, distribute or share any personal information you provide. Any personal information we possess will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between yourself and Palm Hill Country Club.
Certain information in this site connects to other people, companies and websites maintained by third parties over whom Palm Hill Country Club has no control. Palm Hill Country Club makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites. In no event will Palm Hill Country Club, its related users, officers, owners, vendors or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Always exercise proper care by consulting with appropriate professionals. The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Palm Hill Country Club‘s prior written consent.
Prohibited uses of this website shall include, but not be limited to:
- Copying/Duplicating any content or images found on this website.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with Palm Hill Country Club.
- Any activity which adversely affects the ability of others to use this website as it is intended.
- Using the email system to send unsolicited email.
- Utilizing user contact information for any use other than non-commercial related business.
You may be assigned an account and password in order to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Palm Hill Country Club of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Palm Hill Country Club cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Any information, data, text, photos or content submitted for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you warrant and represent that your submitted item is your own original work, that you alone own copyright, that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter presented and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest. Palm Hill Country Club will have no obligations with respect to such submissions. Palm Hill Country Club and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use your submission.
These terms and conditions, together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
The HOPH Board of Directors passed the following motion on 7/26/2021 and it has been reviewed and deemed appropriate by HOPH Legal Counsel.
“Prohibited Content on Social Media Pages/Sites: All Unit owners and Residents, including board members posting comments to the Palm Hill Message Board function/page, the Palm Hill Facebook page, and the Nextdoor Palm Hill page, must refrain from posting any content that can reasonably be considered to be any of the following:
- Profane or defamatory
- Promoting or suggesting violence in any way against anyone
- Disparaging character attacks, insults, and name-calling personalized against and about anyone to include board members, committee members, and management staff.
- Comments that are harassing, threatening, or intimidating toward anyone
- Content disclosing or purporting to disclose past or current confidential association business or business information (e.g. - vendor negotiations, litigation, and employee matters)
- Misinformation that could affect the health and safety of residents. Misinformation is defined as information or representations that are false or inaccurate, especially those intended to deceive, obscure the truth, or mislead others. (e.g.- claiming that approved vaccines do not provide protections from the Covid-19 virus)
- Misinformation about the actions taken or positions adopted by the Board of Directors or Executive Committee. Misinformation is defined as information or representations that are false or inaccurate, especially those intended to deceive, obscure the truth, or mislead others. (e.g. - claiming that the association spending for FY2020 exceeded the budget)
- Content that fosters, advocates, or perpetuates discrimination based on a unit owners or person’s race, religion, gender, color, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, marital status, full-year or part-year residency in the Park, or disability
- Links to files that contain viruses
- Spam and click-baits
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Content that is or encourages any activity that is illegal, in violation of Rules and Regulations, or unauthorized when authorization is required. (e.g.- announcing that a golf cart parade will occur when it has not been approved by the Park Manager)
- Copyrighted or trademarked content (such as images)
If a member violates any of these HOPH, Inc. social media prohibited content rules, the Corporation reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Delete the post or comment in question without prior notice
- Remove the offender from the group
- Revoke the offender’s posting or commenting abilities
Deleting Posts or Comments: Appointed webmaster(s) and the Park Manager are delegated the authority and may each, independent of any agreement, exercise their sound discretion to direct the deletion or to delete any social media post or comment containing prohibited content. An action to delete prohibited content is summary, non-appealable, and final. Proposed actions to remove offenders from the posting group or to revoke posting abilities on social media pages will be referred to the Board of Directors for action as appropriate or necessary. “
Should you have any questions, please contact us.