Palm Hill Country Club – A 55 + Retirement Community
If you are retired or looking to retire, Palm Hill Country Club, a 5-star mobile home park, may be just the place for you. Whether you are looking to move to Florida permanently or are looking for a second home, Palm Hill offers something for everyone. Our community is located in the center of Pinellas County which, along with Hillsborough County, makes up the core of the Tampa Bay area with a population of over 2 million people.
Palm Hill Country Club is a cooperative manufactured home community where all 1096 owners share equally in the Home Owners of Palm Hill, Inc. Corporation. The Corporation owns all the streets, main water and sewer lines, and all improvements such as clubhouses, golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc. The land is controlled under a 99 year ground lease expiring on June 30, 2094.
- Nine hole par 30 Golf Course with Pro Shop
- Two Clubhouses, each with a Recreation Club
- Swimming Pools and Jacuzzis with sun decks in each of two Recreation Areas
- Three Tennis Courts
- Two Bocce Courts
- Two complete sets of Shuffleboard Courts, one of which is completely enclosed for use in any weather
- Two Billiards Rooms
- Horseshoes Pit
- Bicycle Club
- Pickle Ball Court
- Two Libraries
- Two Laundry Facilities
Many residents travel around our community of 1096 homes in their private golf carts
We are just several blocks from the popular Pinellas Trail, an ideal biking, walking, rollerblading right of way running 47 miles up and down the coast from St. Petersburg to Tarpon Springs.
The Golf Course is available for a yearly fee. There are also Men’s and Ladies Golf Associations. Green fees for occasional play are relatively low and are available for non-regular residents and guests.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Home Owners of Palm Hill, Inc. is elected for alternative terms by Palm Hill Homeowners or shareholders in the Corporation. The Board manages the community. Regularly scheduled Board meetings and Workshops are held so that the Homeowners are aware of what is happening and can participate in the democratic managing of their community.
Monthly Maintenance Fees of $335.00 a month cover:
- Lawn maintenance, including mowing and edging
- Trash pick-up once a week and recycle pickup once a week.
- Cable TV
- Land lease payments
- Maintenance of all park facilities
- Maintenance of recreation areas, sewers, etc.
- Pets are allowed in most of the perimeter homes of Palm Hill provided they weigh no more than twenty pounds and are leashed when out-of-doors.
- Largo is located in north central Pinellas County
- Population – 84,500
- City Manager form of government
- Very active Parks and Recreation department
- 90,300 sq. ft. Library opened in 2005
- Central Park Performing Arts Center
- Average temperature 72 degrees
- Wide variety of shopping
- And Palm Hill Country Club in Largo is …
- 10 minutes to Gulf of Mexico beaches (Clearwater, Indian Rocks, etc.)
- 10 minutes to St. Pete/Clearwater Airport
- 30 minutes to Tampa International Airport
- Half an hour from all professional sports: MLB, NFL, NHL
- Half an hour from Tampa Hard Rock Casino
Although the area is metropolitan in nature, Palm Hill Country Club is like a quiet cove in a busy sea. We have owners from over 25 states, Canada and overseas. Anyone who comes in as a newcomer can quickly and easily make friends and join in the many activities organized by the community residents.
Neighbors know each other and are quick to help each other with everyday problems or in times of crisis.
Our Recreation Clubs provide activities for virtually everyone, from organized travel, such as cruises or day-trips, to Bingo, cards, crafts, biking, community dinners and dances. The executive-length golf course provides a great value for anyone who enjoys golf. These are just a few of the activities available.
We encourage you to come by, look around, and consider Palm Hill Country Club as your Florida home.
Talk to anyone on the street, and they will confirm that this is a wonderful community in which to live. There are more than 40 families in Palm Hill whose parents have lived here before them.
If you would like to try living in Palm Hill temporarily before you buy, a number of homeowners have homes available for rent subject to a 3-month minimum. Many who have rented have decided Palm Hill Country Club will be their home.
We hope you will too.