PROTOCOLS FOR GRADUAL RE-OPENINGS AT PALM HILL AS OF JULY LINK DEADLINE:
• RESIDENTS OR VISITING FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUESTS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES SPECIFIED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO HAVING THEIR FOBS DEACTIVATED AND DENIED ACCESS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE AMENITIES.
• PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW FOR EACH AMENITY IN PALM HILL.
• HAND SANITIZER, WIPES, WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE LAUNDRIES, SOUTH BILLIARD ROOM AND POOL AREAS.
• MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE INSIDE THE SOUTH CLUBHOUSE ENTRANCE.
• RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CARRY THEIR OWN HAND SANITIZER AS THEY USE THE PARK AMENITIES.
VISITING FAMILY MEMBERS AND GUESTS:
• MUST REGISTER with the office with photo i.d. (ex. driver’s license or passport) before
• QUARANTINE: Residents, guests, or family members coming into Florida from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are required by state order to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Florida and will not be permitted to use the above amenities until quarantine is completed.
• TO USE PARK AMENITIES, visiting family members or guests must sign statement they have not traveled from the above states.
• GUEST BADGES: must have and display their guest badges when using any amenity.
RESIDENTS ONLY HOURS: 8:30 AM TO 11: 00 AM AND ALSO BETWEEN 2:00 PM AND 10:00 PM.
HOURS FOR RESIDENTS AND THEIR GUESTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Number of people allowed in pool areas is limited – check signs at each pool and numbers of people present before using facility (and see number limits below). Residents have priority use if the pool numbers hit maximum. Sign-in required. Bring your own chairs; number of Park chairs will be limited.
A limited number of chairs and loungers will be available and spaced to comply with the social distancing requirement of six (6) feet. Chairs and loungers should not be moved. Residents and guests should bring a towel to sit on and should sanitize any common use furniture before and after use.
CAPACITY FOR THE POOLS
NORTH POOLS –26; NORTH SPA –3 (Total 29)
SOUTH POOL–26; SOUTH SPA –10 (Total 36)
The spa numbers are for people actually in the spa.
The total numbers of 29 for the north and 36 for the south are the total number of people
inside the fenced area.
Daily sign-in sheets are required to be filled out.
Residents enjoy priority of use as compared to a visiting family members and/or guests in
the event pool capacities are being filled.
GOLF COURSE AND PRO-SHOP
The playing surface of the golf course will remain open and play will be conducted as posted on April 25, 2020. the rules have not changed with this update. The pro-shop is not open. no common use furniture will be located on the pro-shop porch. daily sign in sheets on the table on the porch will continue to be used.
• Course open only for golfing with distancing restrictions between golfers and behind the players in front of you. Wait for players to leave the greens before teeing off. Do not use water fountains. One person to a cart unless household member. (Closed to walkers, bicyclists.)
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL
Play will continue to be conducted as prescribed on May 14, 2020.
• Pickleball/Tennis courts: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., times as agreed among pickleball and tennis players, with specific restrictions to enforce social and physical distancing. (Singles, rather than doubles play recommended; use own equipment.) Only eight players allowed on courts at any time. Others should wait outside the fence six feet apart from each other.
Closed until further notice.
Closed until further notice.
NORTH AND SOUTH LAUNDRY
The North laundry will be accessible between the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
The South laundry will be accessible between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Access is by key fob. Sign-in sheets will be used and residents are required to sanitize
folding table surfaces before and after use. Note: The north laundry may be closed for repairs and remodeling at some time in the near future.
The sanitation field will be open according to the below schedule. Residents must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines as it applies to themselves when at the sanitation field and to Bob who manages the sanitation field. Stay six feet away from Bob when speaking to him.
MONDAY: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM TUESDAY: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM WEDNESDAY: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM THURSDAY: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM FRIDAY: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM SATURDAY: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM SUNDAY: CLOSED
SATURDAYS: the field will be unattended, use key fob for access. There will be 2 trailers: one for trash, one for recyclables. Please place items on the correct trailer. Boxes/cardboard should be broken down and tied up to prevent these items from blowing away. Compactors will not be available due to safety concerns.
NORTH CLUBHOUSE: closed until further notice.
If you must speak to Bob you will need to wear a mask. Socializing is not permitted. drop off your recyclables/trash and leave the area.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM TO 4:00 PM daily entry with your key fob.
The South clubhouse will be available for coffees on Monday and Wednesday mornings. If the north and South rec clubs choose to sponsor coffees. Number of attendees is limited
to fifty (50) persons with social distancing guidelines required to be followed. Tables and chairs have been set up to ensure separation guidelines are met and should not be moved. Sanitation of table and chair surfaces as well as kitchen items used for this function are the responsibility of each individual.
The assembly hall and kitchen in the South clubhouse are not available for any other
functions, events or activities until further notice.
SOUTH CLUBHOUSE LIBRARY:
Accessible using key fob daily from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. If you are returning puzzles or books they must be placed in the marked “returns” plastic tote inside the laundry door so they may be sanitized for re-use. sign-in sheets are required to be filled in.
SOUTH CLUBHOUSE BILLIARD ROOM:
Accessible from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm daily. access using your key fob. sanitizing of the house cue sticks, balls and table surfaces before and after use is required. daily sign-in sheets will be used.
Common areas to include but not limited to patios, streets, buildings, clubhouses, parking lots, green spaces and the 16th street corridor including the dog park and garden area are not to be used for any event, function or activity unless approved by the park manager. Any request to utilize these areas must be submitted to the park manager in writing.